Thinking about my future work.



Well, since wen I little child I dream about teaching.
Today I study for be teacher of the babes and little child, and I love it what I do.
When I fifteen I was me invite to Sweden, so then I decided to study in technical of first childhood, it was my opportunity for outside the city.  As this career  is needed in every part the world, because in all parts exist babes and child, was work perfect to combine my two things favorite, traveling and be teacher. 

Then I started to study in the university and my plan postponed. But never stop looking for. 
When  traveled to the south of Chile, I asked if  needed educator and  they answer me that the always  need and the payment is very good, much that in the Capital. What better! Working on nature, with babes and childhood, and with a nice salary. out of town not be necessary many things, and it doesn't spend as much. 

Now I can see the pros and cons the education, like work to others educator and their beliefs, other example is work with the parents, or the curriculum installed in the institution, but I do not let me down, because I am creating my own identity of teaching and this help me to unwrap me to any educational space.
Now I thinks that  jobs in any part of the world is difficult but not impossible.

Now I would like to work confinement context in outside the city, or in community spaces, hoping to do something different anywhere.


Comments

Popular Posts