POST GRADUATE STUDIES



Hi, today I'm going to talk about my post graduate studies. 


When I was little, I thought that what I would choose to study was the only thing I would do for the rest of my life. Now I see that what I am studying is the basis to develop in the infinite things that I like and to improve the multiple identities that I have.



But I realized that I do not learn by swallowing research books and doing essays, in fact, I do not like the academic world, I do not like the university as a training space.

So I had to look for options outside of it and I thought about doing workshops or thematic courses that I like. I have thought about doing aromatherapy courses and some kind of dance or cooking course. I am also interested in the world of the body and how to take care of it through movement. In addition, I would like to know in depth the pedagogy of the circus.



I imagine myself learning these things as a nomad, traveling through different places and working with the needs that are being born in the moment. These things are learned by doing, then, I have to practice it to understand it, living the insitu process.




I feel that the things I like will not be done as a simple job to earn money, but that they will be part of my daily routine and will be useful in any space in the world.

Comments

  1. I think that everyone of us believed or still believe, that what we study will define our future, as there is no others ways, so i'm glad to see someone who think different.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts