South of Chile: first backpacker.


The summer of 2018, I traveled with my friends to the south of Chile, blackpacking!.  This was my first time that I did something like that. We started in Osorno, from there we started the interlagos network, and we crossed Lago Ranco, Puyuhue, Llanquihue, Lake of all the saints, and the Petrohue waterfalls. Then we went to a Cochamo to finally get to Puerto Montt and from there we crossed to Chiloe. This was the last two weeks of January. All Febrary he traveled through Chiloe, from Ancud to Puqueldon. We started with eight women and we will end up being sixteen people at the end of the trip. Most of the day we take sun, we swam in the sea/ lake/river. This travel was the best because it's first time blackpacker, wich means that I learn to make fire, arm and disarm carp, sleep out, hitchhike. On the road, people changed, landscapes were transformed and I too. Was a perfect trip. I will definitely go back to those places to continue traveling.



Comments

  1. i'm from the south of Chile so i know most of the places you were, and because of that i can say that you traveled a lot of distance, a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts