the country i would like to meet: Chile.

In my life, always dream with discovering of the world and to know other countries, culture, language, faces, colors, animals. But one day, one person tell me that is beautiful meet other countries. But one day, one person tell me that is beautiful meet other countries but it's more exciting and wonderful meet own country first. Since that and thinking well, I don’t meet Chile, just one part, Santiago, the capital. 
But what is wonderful Chile? Why would I like to meet him?
It has a great variety of scenery, flora and fauna. In the north of the country there are a natural desert and in the south of the country exist a big variety of plants and trees. Also, can be sunshine and rain, at the same time, the climates could be sometimes tropical in the summer of the south but the winter, nonstop the rain. Chile has to variety of climate, in the north, the day is hot and the nights become very cold. I would like to know different national parks, also attend the festivities, and eat typical food. My dream is meet Chile and be nomade, travel living.



Comments

Popular Posts